Inflight Multi Leg Extension-Leg Curl Machine
$2,595.00 – $2,945.00
- Rollers automatically adjust for greater ankle comfort.
- Lying Leg Curl position assists in protecting your lower back.
- One simple back adjustment makes this machine easy to use.
- 2” x 4” flat oval tubing, ¼” dia. 4000 pound cable and 4 ½” pulleys for rugged durability.
- Steel shrouds powder coated and clear coated for a mar resistant lustrous finish.
- Standard 200 lb. tiered weight stack is upgradeable in 50 lb. increments to 300 lbs.
This Inflight Multi Leg Extension-Leg Curl Machine (CT-MEC) is a must-have for any serious commercial, private or home-gym. It allows users to concentrate tension on the thighs from a comfortable seated position, or the hamstrings in an easy lying position. Inflight Fitness is a brand people trust because they’re renowned for their craftsmanship.
Exceptional value, biomechanical engineering and high quality user experience that make it much safer to sculpt the legs. People don’t have to rely on free weights or dealing with lower body exercises that may be dangerous for them at their current fitness levels. Furthermore, this machine is ideal for anyone dealing with both sides of the spectrum – recovering from injury or needing to train with heavy weight safely.
Inflight Leg Extension-Curl Specifications
The specifications can get a bit deep, so let’s focus on things like impressive A500 grade framing with massive tensile strength. The construction is top of the line and hard to be anywhere else in the industry. This is 21st century equipment that comes from a brand that used to manufacture high-end commercial airplane equipment!
Because sitting and lying on the upholstery come into play, Inflight has embedded nothing but the best. Powder coating hat’s been electrostatically applied. Highly scuff and tear resistant to the extreme which helps the machine keep its stylish look for so long. It’s comfortable and doesn’t soak up sweat.
From the bearings and cables that can withstand up to 4200 pounds, to the guiding rods and fasteners the construction is astounding and reliable.
Additional Benefits & Features
Every aspect of the experience for the user is precision-ergonomics. Posture is crucial especially when working the lower body with heavier weights. There are handle bars to keep the body in place in both positions. The back, especially the lower back, is always protected. The grips also a slip resistant and don’t soak in sweat either so everything is really easy to clean.
This is an ideal machine to add to a lower body circuit. It’s compact with a smaller footprint than other brands and is super easy to use. Everything in in reach and it’s easy to get on and off of. Altogether the Inflight Multi Leg Extension-Leg Curl Machine (CT-MEC) only weighs in at 413 lbs. including the weight stack with up to 200lbs.
Inflight Warranty Information
Those are only a small sampling of the specification and benefits that come with Inflight Fitness equipment. First off, the frame comes with a lifetime warranty! That’s pretty much a deal-sealer right there. After that it gets better with the parts being under warranty for the first year which is enough to bring to the surface any manufacturing glitches.
If you’re in need of the perfect machine to compliment your lower body machine circuit, go with Inflight Multi Leg Extension-Leg Curl Machine (CT-MEC) because you get the best equipment and the best deals every time.
Inflight Multi Leg Extension-Leg Curl Machine (CT-MEC) FEATURES:
All Inflight Fitness exercise equipment is constructed of heavy-duty 11 and 12ga structural tubing with an ASTM rating of A500 grade (minimum mechanical properties of 58,000 PSI ultimate tensile strength and 46,000 PSI yield strength). All flanges are a minimum of ¼” thick. All steel components are machined to a minimum tolerance of +/- .030″.
All MIG (metal inert gas) welding is in accordance with the following codes and/or standards: 3:1 AWS, A3.0 Welding Terms and Definitions 3.2 AWS Dl.1-81 Structural Welding Code-Steel 3.2 AWS D9.1 Specifications. All TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding is in accordance with Mil-Std-2219.
Each piece of equipment is prepared for powder coating with a high-temperature, high-pressure iron phosphate wash to ensure optimum adhesion of the electrostatically applied TGIC polyester powder. The coating is then baked at 375 degrees F and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. This coating is scuff resistant and long wearing. Technical summaries are determined using 3.0 -5.0 mil powder film over iron-phosphated, pretreated steel using and conforming with the following test methods: ASTM B5965-96, C ASTM D 3451-93, 13 ULDTOV2 organic coatings.
Padding and Upholstery:
All of our selectorized weight equipment is fitted with black vinyl covered HR molded cushions. The molded cushions have a density of 100 and a durometer of 40-45. The back cushions incorporate lumbar support and the bottom cushions are contoured to provide comfort and proper positioning. This material is long lasting and easy to clean.
However, if you need a custom color, custom pads are available. We use a padding material of 2″ thick crosslinked polyolefin foam, which has extremely low water absorption, excellent weathering properties, and superior physical properties to neoprene or polyurethane type foams. We cover the pad with your choice of “Naugahyde” or “Boltaflex” vinyl.
All pads are top and blind-stitched. Foam is glued to a 3/4″ thick support board, radiused and chamfered for durability.
All pivots rotate on either ABEC-1 precision ball bearings (Load Rating for 1″=2529 pounds), contained in a cast or machined housing or a self-lubricating Oilite bronze bushing in a machined steel housing to provide smooth, quiet movement and precise alignment.
1/4″ diameter, 7 x 19 strand, mil-spec aircraft cable with a black nylon coating. All fittings are stainless steel and swaged to the cable. The cable assembly is rated at a minimum breaking strength of 4200 lbs.
Pulleys are 4 1/2″ diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon with a precision fit cable groove and 6203 double sealed roller bearings.
Weight Plates and Dampening:
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature solid cast steel weight stack plates with a black finish. Self-aligning low friction sleeve bearings surround the guide rods on every weight stack plate. Weight plates are warranted against breakage for the lifetime of the machine. Heavy-duty rubber spacers are used under the weight stack to absorb shock and reduce noise.
To ensure quiet operation and low friction movement, all machines are fitted with 1″ diameter floating chrome plated guide rods with rubber cushion plugs on each end.
Lanyard attached pins:
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature weight stack pins that are attached with a coiled self-storing cord to prevent pin removal or loss.
All bolts meet ANSI B18.3 specifications. One-time use aircraft style center-locking nuts are used to ensure attach points remain secure.
Our handgrips are manufactured from nonabsorbent UV resistant closed cell PVC vinyl foam for comfort, safety and durability.
- Rollers automatically adjust for greater ankle comfort.
- Lying Leg Curl position assists in protecting lower back.
- Three upright positions on back pad for Leg Extension.
- Frame Color: White
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Custom upholstery optional
- Platinum or Black frame color optional – Longer lead time of 3 weeks
- Dimensions: 42″(W) x 65″(L) x 78.25″(H) (107 cm x 165 cm x 198.5 cm)
- Weight: 413 lbs. (188 kg)
- Weight stack 200 lbs. (91 kg)
- Bearings: ABEC1 precision ball bearings in a cast or machined steel housing.
- Cables: 3/16″ diameter coated to 1/4″, 7×19 strand, LOOS USA mil-spec cable.
- Cushions: Black vinyl sewn over contoured cushions molded of 100 density, 40-45 durometer HR foam. Custom colors available.
- Frame: 12 gauge minimum structural steel tubes, 1/4″ minimum thick flanges coated with electrostatically applied powder.
- Grips: Non-absorbent, UV resistant, closed-cell vinyl foam.
- Guide Rods : 1″ floating guide rods with rubber cushion on each end.
- Pulleys : 4 1/2″ fiberglass impregnated nylon with double sealed roller bearings.
- Shrouds : (Optional) .040 thick steel, black powder- coated texture.
- Weight Plates: Cast steel weight plates are lifetime warranted against breakage. Self-aligning plastic bushings and heavy-duty rubber spacers below the weight stack reduce noise.