InFlight Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise Machine
$3,495.00 – $3,845.00
- Angled footplate and seat maintain comfort and proper alignment through exercise.
- 2” diameter guide rods and ball bearing wheels for smoothness.
- 2” x 4” flat oval tubing, ¼” dia. 4000 pound cable and 4 ½” pulleys for rugged durability.
- Steel shrouds powder coated and clear coated for a mar resistant and lustrous finish.
- Standard 200 lb. tiered weight stack is upgradeable in 50 lb. increments to 300 lbs.
When you think of the typical beach body, most people think of big guns, a well-developed chest, and ripped six-pack abs. It’s one of the primary reasons people who want to achieve this body image type spend so much time doing upper body strength training.
But the truth is, this approach is all wrong. Upper body workouts are important. But if you want to burn more fat and get that lean, beach-body look, you’ve got to make training your legs a major part of your exercise plan, and it’s something a lot of people ignore.
Inflight Leg Conditioning Benefits & Features
Enter the InFlight Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise Machine (CT-ILPC). Traditional leg exercises like barbell squats or dumbbell squats can be tricky. But if you still want to work your quads, glutes, hamstrings, and calves, the InFlight Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise Machine (CT-ILPC) is an excellent alternative.
- Your leg muscles represent the largest muscle group in your body. Spend some time developing these bad boys, and you’ll rev up your metabolism and be burning more calories, even while you’re sleeping.
- That’s because lean muscle tissue burns more calories than fat. And the InFlight Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise Machine (CT-ILPC) can help make that happen.
- After a short aerobic warm-up of easy jogging, cycling, or body weight exercises, slide on to the padded incline bench on the Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise Machine (CT-ILPC).
Select the amount of weight you want to workout with by sliding the pin into the marked hole. Always start with a light weight, try out a few reps, and then increase the amount of weight when you’re ready.
Additional Inflight Benefits & Fitness Potential
Place your feet on the angled-foot plate and grip the padded handles on the side of the machine and inhale. Exhale as you slowly push with our legs until they’re almost fully extended. Then return to the starting position and repeat. Higher reps help burn body fat, and heavier weight and lower reps help build muscle size.
- The Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise Machine (CT-ILPC) will help strengthen your leg muscles, increase your metabolism, and help you burn more fat.
- Building more leg muscle will also make you better at other sports and increase your ability to withstand lactic acid build-up from prolonged exercise that can lead to muscle cramping.
- You can also use the Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise Machine (CT-ILPC) to strengthen your calf muscles. Traditional calf raises with a barbell or dumbbell can be a little sketchy, because you’re either standing on your heels or on your toes. But the Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise Machine (CT-ILPC) makes it easier and safer to train your calf muscles.
The knurled toe rest makes it easier to perform calf raises that really engage those muscles. Keep in mind you’ll need to use a lighter weight for calf raises than leg presses. Using the InFlight Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise Machine (CT-ILPC) to train your legs is an excellent alternative to traditional exercises with barbells and dumbbells. Using this machine to train your legs helps reduce the risk of injury and improves your lifting form and technique. Load up the weights, and get your workout on.