Exercise bikes are some of the best home gym equipment you can get. Their demand increased many folds during the pandemic. These stationary exercise bikes enable you to reach your fitness goals from the comfort of your home. These fitness bikes can help stay consistent with your regular workouts, provide a gentle form of cardio, and take the stress off your hips, knees, and ankles.
These exercise bikes are categorized into upright and recumbent bikes. The upright bike provides the same experience as your outdoor bike. While the recumbent bikes allow you to sit in a reclined position, these recumbent bikes are suitable for those suffering from back or knee problems. Some exercise bikes available on the market can fold up, making them suitable for people who line in small spaces.
At the Gyms To Go store, we have a variety of the best exercise bikes for home. Our workout bikes collections include both upright and recumbent bikes at reasonable prices.
How Stationary Exercise Bikes Work?
Using these indoor workout bikes is not phoning it in— you can ramp up the tension, giving more resistance to your workout. In addition, with various built-in programs, you can do either intervals or hill training.
Some of the common features that these bikes have are as follows:
- Most of the best exercise bikes feature magnetic resistance, a mechanism that creates tension. You can modify the intensity of the resistance depending on your fitness level.
- These bikes have adjustable seats and handlebars, enabling you to customize, so you are more comfortable.
- Some bikes have controls to set the incline and resistance to your needs.
- The high-end exercise bike offers Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, a large touchscreen, built-in speakers, charging ports, and a fan.
- The handlebars have sensors that monitor the heart rate. These bikes also display information like speed, exercise duration, and distance.
Benefits of the Exercise Bikes
The best exercise bikes promise many health benefits; some of these are given below:
- Allows you an intense but low-impact workout
- Provide cardio-fitness level
- Burn lots of calories per hour
Considerations When Selecting Stationary Exercise Bike
- Make sure the bike has a comfortable seat; hard seats can cause pain in the tailbone.
- A good exercise should have an adjustable seat and handlebars.
- The stationary exercise bike should have an adequate stability feature. It should stay firmly on the floor when you pedal.
- Check the weight limit and also the weight of the bike.
- Ensure that the bike is safe to use in the home as thousands of children get injured due to the exercise equipment each year.
- A solid warranty should be provided for the bike’s essential parts by the manufacturer.
We have a wide range of selections of the best exercise bikes. Get your exercise bike today.