- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Frame Material: American Cherry wood (from sustainable forests)
- Workout Monitor: S4 Performance Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitoring: available for this model with additional kit (sold separately)
- Condition: New
- Dimension: In Use: Length – 82.25” / 209 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 20” / 51 cm,
Stored: Depth – 20” / 51 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 82.25” / 209 cm,
Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame
The WaterRower Oxbridge rowing machine is handcrafted in solid cherry wood. Like all woods, cherry may vary in color from a reddish-brown to deep red. Cherry wood, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. It will also darken in color with exposure to light. For this reason, all WaterRower cherry wood components are kept in light free rooms to protect from shadowing. A new WaterRower Oxbridge will therefore appear quite light in color. The wood will however darken over time reaching a rich reddish hue.
Each Oxbridge WaterRower is treated with three coats of Danish Oil providing an exceptionally deep luster and brilliant finish. Wood is an excellent material for this application due to its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s smooth, quiet operation.
INCLUDES S4 PERFORMANCE MONITOR
ALSO INCLUDES: Owners Manual, Danish Oil, Syphon Pump, Water Purification Tablets, Allen Key