WaterRower A1 Studio Rowing Machine With A1 Monitor
The WaterRower A1 Studio Rowing Machine features a simplified monitor and differs from our dual-rail machines with its unique aluminum mono-rail. Studio models are covered under a commercial warranty.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Frame Material: American Ash wood (from sustainable forests) / Black Powdercoated Aluminum
- Workout Monitor: Quick-start Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitoring: not-available on this model
- Condition: New
- Dimension: In Use: Length – 83.5” / 212 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 20” / 51 cm
Stored: Depth – 20” / 51 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 83.5” / 212 cm
Weight: 61 lbs / 28 kg (dry), 98 lb / 44.5 kg (17 l of water)
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame (Commercial Warranty)
- User Weight Limit: 325lbs / 147kg
The WaterRower A1 Studio Rowing Machine is specifically designed to be lightweight, portable, space saving and vertically stackable. In fact, 3 A1 rowing machines can be stored vertically in the same amount space as ONE indoor cycling bike!
The patented WaterFlyWheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics of a boat moving across the water, and creates a wave-like sound that is engaging, mesmerizing and feels like the real thing!
The unique geometry of the A1 Studio rowing machine makes it easy to row with good technique, even for a beginner rower, and the quality construction provides a natural, fluid connection with every stroke.
Additionally, the A1 Studio features the A1 Monitor.
INCLUDES A1 PERFORMANCE MONITOR
*All WaterRower A1 series models are equipped with upgraded 17″ handles.
Also includes: – Owners Manual – Syphon Pump – Purification Tablets – Allen Key