Vision T600 Treadmill
The advanced T600 treadmill combines performance, durability, and contemporary style to elevate the exercise experience. A powerful motor and an extra-large running surface accommodate hard workouts, and heavy-duty components stand up to the toughest environments for years. Perhaps best of all, the refined styling of the frame and console will make the T600 an attention-grabbing highlight of your fitness offering.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Vision T600 Treadmill
Motivation & Productivity.
Innovative Console Technology.
Multiple programs to keep you interested and workout feedback to help you reach your goals.
Expert Fitness Advice.
Get access to articles by professional trainers, and reach your goals with fitness tips and training plans delivered right to your inbox.
Trust & Security.
Warranty You Can Trust
We offer the best warranties in the industry so you can rest assured your purchase is protected.
- FRAME TYPE: Heavy gauge welded steel
- RUNNING AREA: 152 x 55.4 cm / 60″ x 22″
- CUSHIONING: UltraZone cushioning system
- RUNNING BELT: 2-ply, 2.3 mm Forbo® belt
- DECK THICKNESS: Waxed 25.4 mm / 1 ” reversible
- DRIVE MOTOR: 4.2 hp AC Dynamic Response Drive System
- SPEED RANGE: 0.8–19.3 km/h / 0.5–12 mph
- INCLINE RANGE: 0–15%
- EXTRAS: Water bottle holder, reading rack
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 215 x 91 x 154 cm / 85″ x 36″ x 61″
- ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 178 kg / 392 lbs.
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 120v AC power, 15A dedicated circuit
- POWER SUPPLY: NEMA 5–15 (requirement may vary outside the USA)
- DISPLAY TYPE: 10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs, HR zone display
- WORKOUT FEEDBACK: Time, Pace, Incline, Distance, Speed, Level, Calories, METs, Target HR, Actual HR, Profile
- PROGRAMS: Manual, Interval, Time Goal, Distance, Goal, Calories Goal, Random, Target HR, Weight Loss, Fitness Test
- HEART RATE: Contact grips, wireless receiver
A Better Deck
Our fully pre-waxed, industrial-grade deck is cushioned for comfort and reversible to extend treadmill life.
More Room To Run
An expanded 152 x 55.4 cm / 60″ x 22″ running surface lets exercise enthusiasts of all kinds sprint comfortably.
Powerful, Reliable & Responsive
A powerful, reliable 4.2 hp AC Dynamic Response Drive system stays in rhythm with every step, even during the most intense runs.
Durability of Design
A heavy-gauge welded steel frame provides excellent stability during hard runs and durability that withstands years.
A bright white LED console provides easy-to-read workout feedback to keep users on track for their goals.
Nine preset workout programs — including heart rate training — keep every exercise experience fresh and challenging.
Heart Rate Tracking
Conveniently positioned contact grips and a built-in wireless receiver offer easy heart rate tracking (chest strap not included).
|FRAME||Home – Lifetime
Commercial – Lifetime
|MOTOR||Home – Lifetime
Commercial – 5 Years
|CUSHIONING||Home – Lifetime|
|PARTS||Home – 7 Years
Commercial – 5 Year
|LABOR||Home – 2 Years
Commercial – 2 Years