SPRI 12 LB Xerball Medicine Ball
The SPRI 12 LB Xerball Medicine Ball is a unique and versatile total-body training tool, helping you develop muscular strength, endurance, power, stability, and joint integrity. Designed with comfort in mind and with a firm-grip design, this medicine ball is perfect for the traditional handheld, throwing, bouncing, and light rebounding training practices. Extremely durable material, so the ball will retain its shape, even after bouncing. Add air to increase bounce and variety to your exercise routine. Comes in color-coded weights from 2-pounds and up to 30-pounds. Sold individually.
Xerball Medicine Ball Features:
- Easy-grip medicine ball for total-body conditioning
- Add air to increase bounce and variety to exercise routines
- Durable rubber construction and comfortable textured surface
- Ball bounces and maintains its shape
- Variety of color-coded weighted balls
Material: 80% rubber, 20% PVC plastic
Feel: Dimpled, basketball-like grooved and textured outer surface
Product Use: Perfect for traditional handheld, throwing, bouncing and light rebounding
Responsiveness: Moderate bounce
When you order this product, you get all the following products for free!!