SERIES 7 PACKAGE – SMITH GYM
SERIES 7 PACKAGE – SMITH GYM
Our new Series 7 Smith Gym allows you to develop muscle mass beyond your imagination at a rate that will amaze you. You get virtually all the same exercises as you do in a fully equipped gym, but in the convenience of your own home, on your own schedule, without the need for a spotter.
This is not just another smith machine. The process of developing a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art Series 7 Smith Gym System that meets Body-Solid’s meticulous standards of quality that have not been easy. While other companies have rushed to get their smith gyms to market, we’ve taken the time to get it just right. Now, with the Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Gym System, you can trust that you’re getting the best system available.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Warranty Agreement
SERIES 7 PACKAGE – SMITH GYM
Our Series 7 Smith Gym System gives you the freedom of movement you need to do your exercises correctly. The Series 7 Smith Gym is based on a 2″x 3″ commercial quality mainframe and set to a 7 reversed pitch. The 7 angles were designed to allow natural upper and lower body movements for precise chest and gluteal biomechanics. Over 50 exercises are available on our Series 7 Smith Gym System and all of them can be done correctly under your control. Every set, every rep, every movement. That is how you get real results. And there’s only one thing you want from your gym system. Results.
- Precise 7 angle Smith Machine combined with 7 angles free-weight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements.
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 cross-member lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety, and control.
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control, and weighs only 25 Lbs. It s ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2″x3″ mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the free weight barbell workout center
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
- 98″L x 70″W x 83″H
- Series 7 Smith Machine – the most advanced Smith Machine in the industry. Commercial grade construction combined with state-of-the-art biomechanical design
- 210 Lb. Selectorized Lat Attachment – Perform any high or low pulley exercise with no downtime thanks to the no-cable-change design. Includes precision machined 210 Lb. alloy steel weight stack with special add-on weight plate posts for extra resistance when you need it. The low-row foot brace is pop-pin adjustable for maximum pre-stretch and radiused for maximum comfort. Includes Lat Bar and Low Row Bar. #GLA348QS
- Pec Attachment – Extra-thick arm roller pads and DuraFirm”! back pad make performing pectoral fly s comfortable even with the heaviest weight. Unique design allows both unilateral and bilateral movement. #GPA3
- Commercial Flat / Incline / Decline Bench – Full commercial design can handle over 1,000 Lbs. Eight-position back and seat pads adjust from decline to a 90 shoulder press position. #GFID71
- Preacher Curl Attachment – Set to the optimum angle to isolate the biceps and forearms for accelerated development. #WPCA1
- 6-Roller Leg Developer Attachment – Work your quads, glutes, and hams safely strengthening your knees. Features oversized 8″ rollers for total comfort through the most intense leg workouts. #GLDA3
|Dimensions||98 × 70 × 83 in|
Be the first to review “SERIES 7 PACKAGE – SMITH GYM”
|Assembled Weight:||724lb / 328.41kg|
|98.00in / 2,489.20mm||70.00in / 1,778.00mm||83.00in/2,108.20mm|
BODY-SOLID COMMERCIAL RATED
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name.
BODY-SOLID warrants the Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for in-home or light commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finishes.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product.
COMMERCIAL RATED WARRANTY
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. (“Body-Solid”) under the BODY-SOLID brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE: Body-Solid Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would not be used by more than 50 people a day. Light Commercial facilities include hotels, apartments, condominiums, personal training studios, police and fire stations, and all other Light Commercial facilities that meet the limitations listed above.
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, at its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal light commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body-Solid’s sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body-Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
How Long Coverage Lasts? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for light commercial or non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.
Important Additional Terms and Restrictions. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finishes. It does not cover labor costs. While necessary maintenance or repairs of the Product can be performed by any company, or by the owner we recommend that you use only Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer for best results. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty. Body-Solid neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume for it any other warranty.
This warranty is void under the following conditions: if the Product is not assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product; if proof-of-purchase documentation or Product serial number is altered or forged; if the Product was not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY SOLID dealer. This warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of the accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of improper or incorrectly performed service or repair by anyone other than Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer or an authorized BODY-SOLID warranty service provider; (e) as a result of failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner’s manual for the Product. Should any Product submitted for warranty service or replacement be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Body-Solid’s receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
How to Redeem this Warranty. To redeem this warranty, you must contact Body-Solid at 1-800- 556-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Body-Solid may elect to send a new part to remedy the defect. However, in some cases, Body-Solid may need to directly repair or entirely replace the equipment in which case you will be given a Return Authorization Number by Body-Solid customer service. You then must return the Product, together with the Return Authorization Number and the sales receipt, in its original container (or equivalent) to the following address: Body-Solid, Inc., Attn: BODY-SOLID Warranty Dept., 1900 S. Des Plaines Ave., Forest Park, IL 60130. You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, insurance, and any other charges associated with the transportation of the Product. Body-Solid will not accept any Product returned on a freight collect basis or outside of Body-Solid’s normal business hours. You are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment or return.
How State Law Applies. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO BODY-SOLID BRANDED PRODUCTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BODY-SOLID DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE BEYOND THE ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NEITHER BODY-SOLID NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, OR ANY OTHER ECONOMIC DAMAGES ARISING IN TORT OR CONTRACT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CLAIMS. BODY-SOLID’S AND ITS AFFILIATES’ ENTIRE LIABILITY IN THE AGGREGATE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty is not applicable outside the United States – Before returning a product you must call BODY-SOLID at 1.800.833.1227 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. The original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. BODY-SOLID will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.
There are no reviews yet.