SELECTORIZED PEC FLY / REAR DELT MACHINE – SPORTSART (DF204)
Our unique dual function push-pull design is your ideal product for your space. You get two motions in one beautifully designed machine. This product strengthens your chest and rear deltoid.
SportsArt DF-204 Dual Function Pec Fly and Rear Delt Machine – The DF204 Pec Fly and Rear Delt Machine by SportsArt Fitness is a two-in-one commercial-grade strength machine with selectorized stack which targets and builds the pectoral (chest) and rear deltoid (shoulder) muscles of the upper body. Specially designed cams provide unparalleled ergonomics throughout the entire motion for optimal exercise biomechanics. The Dual Function Series by SportsArt combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use strength line designed to fit any budget. Each unit is built using the highest quality materials and backed by over 38 years of excellence in fitness equipment manufacturing. The lowered stack height and compact footprint help to avoid visual clutter in smaller spaces, while adjustable seats and range-of-motion limiters ensure movements are comfortable and biomechanically correct. Premium precision steel plates incorporate sound dampeners to keep the stack motion as quiet as possible. Magnetized weight selector instantly locks into place, providing an easy-to-use and secure operation. The unique fork style delivers more stability than traditional selector pins, while the retracting cord eliminates clutter and keeps the selector within reach. Contoured and molded pads made from tear resistant marine grade upholstery provide comfort and ergonomic support for a variety of movements. The result is a durable, value-engineered line that delivers maximum results in a compact design. SportsArt Dual Function Series machines are easy to use and provide a challenging workout that accommodates users of all levels, from beginners to advanced trainers. Each Dual Function Series machine is designed to train both major and minor muscle groups while offering the variety necessary to help users reach their goals.
- Commercial rated
- Bolt-together 14-gauge machine welded steel frame
- Contoured, top-mounted cams provide unparalleled ergonomics throughout the entire range of motion for perfect start, strong finish, and smooth resistance for human biomechanics
- DirectDrive dual cam system eliminates slack for superior action and feel
- Spring-lock knobs make adjustment a snap
- Starting position/range of motion adjustment for pec fly or rear delt movements
- Convenient seat height adjustment suits people of various heights
- Ergonomic two-position handle design is comfortable in both pec fly and rear deltoid positions
- 5-inch deep groove POM pulleys provide consistent cable tracking
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and maintain smooth operation
- Heavy-duty marine grade cushions
- Multiple adjustment points for maximum customization
- Charcoal Gray frame and Black/Gray pads
- Assembled Dimensions: 52.6″ x 43.7″ x 76″
- Weight stack: 220 lbs. (starting weight 5.5 lbs.)
- Total Machine Weight: 408 lbs.
- Frame (Coating excluded) – 10 Years
- Weights & guide rods – 5 Years
- Cables, belts, bearings & parts – 3 Years
- Grips, enclosures & covers – 1 Year
- Upholstery – 6 Months
- Labor – 1 Year
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.