SELECTORIZED LEG PRESS / CALF EXTENSION MACHINE – SPORTSART (DF201)
Our unique dual function push-pull design is your ideal product for your space. You get two motions in one beautifully designed machine. This product can be adjusted to strengthen your legs and calves depending on foot placement.
SportsArt DF-201 Dual Function Horizontal Leg Press and Calf Extension Machine – The DF201 Horizontal Leg Press and Calf Extension Machine by SportsArt Fitness is a commercial-grade strength machine with selectorized stack which targets and builds the quadriceps (thigh) muscles, hip flexors, and calf muscles of the lower body. The 1:2 weight ratio means resistance feels twice as heavy as actual physical weight while keeping actual product weight to a minimum (so 220 pounds maximum stack weight would equal 440 pounds total resistance). The Dual Function Series by SportsArt combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use strength line designed to fit any budget. Each unit is built using the highest quality materials and backed by over 38 years of excellence in fitness equipment manufacturing. The lowered stack height and compact footprint help to avoid visual clutter in smaller spaces, while adjustable seats and range-of-motion limiters ensure movements are comfortable and biomechanically correct. Premium precision steel plates incorporate sound dampeners to keep the stack motion as quiet as possible. Magnetized weight selector instantly locks into place, providing an easy-to-use and secure operation. The unique fork style delivers more stability than traditional selector pins, while the retracting cord eliminates clutter and keeps the selector within reach. Contoured and molded pads made from tear resistant marine grade upholstery provide comfort and ergonomic support for a variety of movements. The result is a durable, value-engineered line that delivers maximum results in a compact design. SportsArt Dual Function Series machines are easy to use and provide a challenging workout that accommodates users of all levels, from beginners to advanced trainers. Each Dual Function Series machine is designed to train both major and minor muscle groups while offering the variety necessary to help users reach their goals.
- Commercial rated
- Bolt-together 14-gauge machine welded steel frame
- Seat-back proximity adjustment lever is conveniently located on the right side, near handlebar
- Step-through design allows for easy entrance/exit
- Handles at side and top provide secure entrance/exit to machine
- Non-slip foot plate surface provides maximum security
- Multiple seating positions give full range of motion
- 1:2 weight ratio means resistance feels twice as heavy as actual physical weight, keeping product weight to a minimum
- Spring-lock knobs make cushion adjustment a snap
- 5-inch deep groove POM pulleys provide consistent cable tracking
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and maintain smooth operation
- Heavy-duty marine grade cushions
- Multiple adjustment points for maximum customization
- Charcoal Gray frame and Black/Gray pads
- Assembled Dimensions: 93″ x 45″ x 67.5″
- Weight stack: 220 lbs. (maximum resistance 440 lbs.)
- Total Machine Weight: 530 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration: 91″ L x 38″ W x 42″ H | 659 lbs (Freight Shipping Class 125)
- Frame (Coating excluded) – 10 Years
- Weights & guide rods – 5 Years
- Cables, belts, bearings & parts – 3 Years
- Grips, enclosures & covers – 1 Year
- Upholstery – 6 Months
- Labor – 1 Year
Notice: All SportsArt strength pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece with weight stacks fully assembled (if applicable). It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.