SEATED MID ROW – SPORTSART (A988)
SportsArt Plate Loaded Series combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use strength line designed to accommodate users of any fitness or experience.
SportsArt Seated Mid Row – The A988 Seated Mid Row from SportsArt Fitness is a commercial plate loaded strength machine for upper body training featuring two horizontal row arms with independent movement to target the muscles of the back during execution of the seated row exercise. Handles attach to row arms with a ball joint to allow more natural swivel movement and rotate freely to offer a pronated grip (palms facing down), neutral grip (palms facing each other), or a reverse grip (palms upwards). The adjustable seat and fore/aft adjustable chest pad means a broad range of user heights and limb length can be accommodated. The A988 Plate Loaded Back Row Machine allows you to use Olympic plates with a 2″ center hole for resistance. Load your plates onto the angled weight horn on each rowing arm. The outward angle keeps plates safely in place during use as well as makes it easier to load and unload between sets. The welded heavy-duty steel frame has stylish, sleek lines and curves created through oval tube steel. Major frame pieces bolt together allowing easier transport prior to assembly. Electrostatic powder coating insures the finish is resistant to scratches and dings for a long term beautiful finish. Heavy-duty vinyl cushions are comfortable and durable for club use. Rubber non-skid feet cover base frame supports to avoid sliding of machine or scratching of floors. All components are commercial grade on SportsArt’s world-class health club strength products to make the A988 Mid Row Machine perfect for any commercial gym, fitness center, home gym, hotel workout center, personal training studio, or corporate wellness facility. The SportsArt Plate Loaded Series combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use free weight strength line designed to accommodate users of any fitness or experience.
Features and Specifications:
- Commercial rated
- Welded steel frame with bolt together design
- Charcoal Gray frame color / Black and Gray pads
- Independent arm movement to target the back muscles
- Handles attach to arms with ball joint for natural swivel movement
- Rotating handles offer pronated grip, neutral grip, and reverse grip
- Foot pegs for stable body positioning during exercise
- Designed for use with Olympic plates with 2″ center hole
- Adjustable seat and fore/aft chest pad to accommodate a broad range of user heights and limb lengths
- Angled plate horn on each row arm for load weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 69″ L x 29″ W x 44″ H
- Unit Weight: 168 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (palletized): 72″ L x 31″ W x 25″ H | 267 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 100)