At Matrix, they believe that good is the enemy of great. So when they looked at their rower in 2012 and found that it was merely good, they went to work with the goal to create an unparalleled rowing experience. They knew that rowing had evolved in nearly 20 years since the launch of our original stationary rower, moving into multi-modality circuits, health club cardio floors, specialized rowing classes, and elite athletic training facilities.
It was up to our design team — a mix of industrial designers, engineers, and product specialists — to create a rower that served all of these different activities without compromise.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower
- Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility
- The ergonomic contours of the seat make intense training sessions more comfortable than ever
- Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing, and high-intensity interval training programs
- The adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results
- Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers a challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike
- The high-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments
- Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor
- Heel cups include quick-release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
- Long, the reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke