ROW HX TRAINER
The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
***Every purchase comes with a free ROW HX phone holder courtesy of Life Fitness.***
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITY
Four resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
ATTENTION TO DESIGN
The natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVE
Easy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
- Box Dimension: main box (1 of 2)39.76 x 22.04 x 23.0″ (101 x 56 x 58.5 cm)
- Box Dimension: rail box (2 of 2)87.79 x 6.37 x 3.14″ (223 x 16.2 x 8 cm)
- Fluid Technology ResistanceYes
- Heart Rate MonitoringOptional heart rate receiver
- Product Size83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04″ (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight(assembled)Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg) – Must add water during installation
- Stored vertically height83.85″ (213 cm)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)5-year on frame; 3-year Tank and Seals; 2-year Mechanical; 1-year Console; 1-year on labor
- Max User Weight330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Levels4
- Adjustable footboard with foot strapsYes
- Store VerticallyYes
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)2 D Batteries