Pro Series Inverted Safety Arms
Essentially the same as the safety arms found on the Pro Series Half Cage, these allow users to work in front of Pro Series Power Cages just like you do inside of them.
These heavy duty safety arms are there to suspend the load for when users are exercising out on the platform. Constructed of 3″ x 2″ square tubing with .25″ black ABS riveted to the wear surfaces. Dual peg design securely slots into the chrome racking system of the Pro Series cages.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Provides safer lifting for in front of the cage, effectively providing another workout zone.
- Fully welded for maximum rigidity, strength, and durability.
- ABS wearguards reduce chipping and flaking while helping to protect the bar knurling.
- Securely attaches via two case-hardened, 1-inch diameter racking pins.
- Features include a carry handle and a number window to take the guess work out of re-racking.
|Dimensions||31 × 6 × 12 in|