Performance Series Power Station
The Power Station is a variation on the usual cage theme. Designed to allow unrestricted overhead barbell work, the Fat Bar Power Station is a 3133 Power Cage with maximum headroom. One pull-up bar is 1¼ inch in diameter, the other is the 2 inch Fat Bar for increasing grip strength. Constructed with 3-inch, 11 gauge tubing with a durable powder coat finish, the 3171 is ready to suspend the weight of your choice. Features include chrome-finished, welded weight storage and the strongest welded J-hooks in the industry. Open top design gives you all the headroom you need for overhead exercises. Extra versatility is afforded in that all hole spacing is two inches center-to-center.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Open top for overhead barbell work.
- Two pull-up bars, one is 1¼-inch in diameter, the other is 2 inches in diameter.
- Inside dimensions measure 42 x 57¾ inches.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Also available in a wide stance version as 3171-WS.
- Chrome plated, Olympic peg weight storage.
- 2-inch hole spacing with laser-cut numbering.
NOTE: On Performance Series cages, all attachments are in the Silver Vein finish. When the Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish option is selected, this allows a second color to be applied to the crossmembers only. However, if the Monster Hooks option is selected along with the Two-Tone option, the second color can then also be applied to the hooks and safety arms.
|Dimensions||61.5 × 68.2 × 88.7 in|