- Reviews (0)
Youll be locked and loaded in the A997 and ready to build a thick, muscular chest. Just like its flat and incline counterparts, the SportsArt decline bench press includes heavy-duty steel uprights with three levels of bar catches. Adjustable leg rollers conform to lifters of all sizes and prevent the trainee from sliding down the bench during a lift. Lower chest muscle isolation is accomplished through the decline angle of this well-padded bench. And your decline weight bench will never wobble, even on uneven surfaces, thanks to the three-point frame design.
- Welded steel frame
- Heavy-duty vinyl cushions
- Three Olympic bar racking positions with removable bar locking pins for safe weight plate exchange
- Adjustable leg hold down lower rollers to accommodate users of different leg length
- Maximum User Weight Rating: 500 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 64″ L x 52″ W x 48″ H
- Unit Weight: 163 lbs.