OLYMPIC DECLINE BENCH PRESS – SPORTSART (A997)
Our Olympic Decline Bench has three Olympic bar racking positions and has an adjustable kneepad to accommodate users of all sizes.
Youll be locked and loaded in the A997 and ready to build a thick, muscular chest. Just like its flat and incline counterparts, the SportsArt decline bench press includes heavy-duty steel uprights with three levels of bar catches. Adjustable leg rollers conform to lifters of all sizes and prevent the trainee from sliding down the bench during a lift. Lower chest muscle isolation is accomplished through the decline angle of this well-padded bench. And your decline weight bench will never wobble, even on uneven surfaces, thanks to the three-point frame design.
- Welded steel frame
- Heavy-duty vinyl cushions
- Three Olympic bar racking positions with removable bar locking pins for safe weight plate exchange
- Adjustable leg hold down lower rollers to accommodate users of different leg length
- Maximum User Weight Rating: 500 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 64″ L x 52″ W x 48″ H
- Unit Weight: 163 lbs.