- Reviews (0)
SportsArt A997 Decline Olympic Bench Press – The A997 Decline Olympic Bench Press by SportsArt America is an effective tool for building and strengthening the lower and mid pectoral muscles. Use the Olympic decline press in addition to a flat and incline press for total pec development and increased upper body strength.
Youll be locked and loaded in the A997 and ready to build a thick, musclular chest. Just like its flat and incline counterparts, the SportsArt decline bench press includes heavy-duty steel uprights with three levels of bar catches. Adjustable leg rollers conform to lifters of all sizes and prevent the trainee from sliding down the bench during a lift. Lower chest muscle isolation is accomplished through the decline angle of this well padded bench. And your decline weight bench will never wobble, even on uneven surfaces, thanks to the three-point frame design. Check out the complete strength training equipment line-up by SportsArt at Ironcompany.com.
- Welded steel frame
- Heavy-duty vinyl cushions
- Three Olympic bar racking positions with removable bar locking pins for safe weight plate exchange
- Adjustable leg hold down lower rollers to accommodate users of different leg length
- Maximum User Weight Rating: 500 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 64″ L x 52″ W x 48″ H
- Unit Weight: 163 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton): 67″ L x 53″ W x 13″ H (209 lbs.)