LAT PULL DOWN – SPORTSART (A986)
SportsArt Plate Loaded Series combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use strength line designed to accommodate users of any fitness or experience.
SportsArt Lat Pull Down – The A986 Lat Pulldown from SportsArt Fitness is a commercial plate loaded strength machine for upper body training featuring two pull down arms with independent movement to target the latissimus dorsi (back muscles) during execution of the seated lat pulldown exercise. Handles attach to pulldown arms with a ball joint to allow more natural swivel movement and rotate freely to offer a pronated grip (palms facing away from face), or neutral grip (palms facing each other), or a reverse grip (palms facing face). The adjustable seat and adjustable leg hold down rollers means a broad range of user heights and lower leg lengths can be accommodated. The A986 Plate Loaded Lat Machine allows you to use Olympic plates with a 2″ center hole for resistance. Load your plates onto the weight horn on each pulldown arm. Store your plates while not in use on the four weight posts attached to the frame uprights. The welded heavy-duty steel frame has stylish, sleek lines created through oval tube steel. Major frame pieces bolt together allowing easier transport prior to assembly. Electrostatic powder coating insures the finish is resistant to scratches and dings for a long term beautiful finish. Heavy-duty vinyl cushions are comfortable and durable for club use. Rubber non-skid feet cover base frame supports to avoid sliding of machine or scratching of floors. All components are commercial grade on SportsArt’s world-class health club strength products to make the A986 Lat Pull Down Machine perfect for any commercial gym, fitness center, home gym, hotel workout center, personal training studio, or corporate wellness facility. The SportsArt Plate Loaded Series combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use free weight strength line designed to accommodate users of any fitness or experience.
Features and Specifications:
- Commercial rated
- Welded steel frame with bolt together design
- Charcoal Gray frame color / Black and Gray pads
- Independent arm movement to target the latissimus dorsi
- Handles attach to arms with ball joint for natural swivel movement
- Rotating handles offer pronated grip, neutral grip, and reverse grip
- Designed for use with Olympic plates with 2″ center hole
- Adjustable seat and leg hold down rollers to accommodate a broad range of user heights
- Plate horn on each pulldown arm for load weight
- Four plate posts on frame for weight storage
- Assembled Dimensions: 60″ L x 50″ W x 59″ H
- Unit Weight: 224 lbs.