Inflight Multi Press Machine
$2,595.00 – $2,995.00
- Four exercises in one machine – Decline Bench Press, Flat Bench Press, Incline Bench Press as well as Shoulder Press.
- Simple adjustments make this machine easy to use.
- 2” x 4” flat oval tubing, ¼” dia. 4000 pound cable and 4 ½” pulleys for rugged durability.
- Steel shrouds powder coated and clear coated for a mar resistant lustrous finish.
- Standard 200 lb. tiered weight stack is upgradeable in 50 lb.increments to 300 lbs.
The Inflight Multi Press Machine (CT-MPS) is the perfect all-around weight machine for strengthening muscles in the shoulders and the chest area.
This multi-functional fitness machine makes it easy to complete a variety of popular exercises, including the shoulder press, incline press, chest press and decline press.
- Offering both comfort and rugged power in a compact fitness machine, the Inflight Multi Press Machine is a great choice for those who want to do more with their fitness equipment.
- With smart features such as a pivoting back pad for extra support and an adjustable seat for varying heights, the Inflight Multi Press Machine is perfect for use in a fitness center or a home gym.
- Providing the ability to complete multiple exercises on the same machine, the Inflight Multi Press Machine offers a high level of value for those who want the most versatility and reliability out of their equipment.
Inflight Multi Press Machine Features
The Inflight Multi Press Machine (CT-MPS) holds a weight stack of up to 200 pounds, so you can always get what you need when it comes to increasing your weight. The machine makes it easy to switch from shoulder, incline, chest and decline presses, so you can get a full shoulder and chest workout without having to utilize multiple machines.
- The adjustable seat also makes it easy to find the ideal height for your body, allowing for smooth customization of your workout.
- Built to support several different types of exercises, the Inflight Multi Press Machine is the perfect compact, multi-functional weight lifting machine for those who are limited on space or who simply want a better way to develop their chest and shoulder muscles.
The pivoting back pad and durable construction of the Inflight Multi Press Machine provides the comfort and security that you need when weight training. The machine is also easy for all sizes and fitness levels to operate and requires very little maintenance.
Additional Inflight Multi Press Machine Benefits
The Inflight Multi Press Machine (CT-MPS) offers versatility and a comfortable bench that makes it easy to complete all of your reps without missing a beat.
Thanks to the commercial grade materials utilized during the manufacturing process and the intelligent design from the experts at Inflight, the Inflight Multi Press Machine is a great option either at the gym or at home. The machine stands up well with very little maintenance or upkeep, and is designed to provide maximum comfort and safety while you’re working out.
Inflight Multi Press Machine Warranty
The Inflight Multi Press Machine includes a lifetime warranty on the frame and a 1-year warranty on parts. The upholstery has a warranty of 90 days.
Inflight Multi Press Machine (CT-MPS) FEATURES:
All Inflight Fitness exercise equipment is constructed of heavy-duty 11 and 12ga structural tubing with an ASTM rating of A500 grade (minimum mechanical properties of 58,000 PSI ultimate tensile strength and 46,000 PSI yield strength). All flanges are a minimum of ¼” thick. All steel components are machined to a minimum tolerance of +/- .030″.
All MIG (metal inert gas) welding is in accordance with the following codes and/or standards: 3:1 AWS, A3.0 Welding Terms and Definitions 3.2 AWS Dl.1-81 Structural Welding Code-Steel 3.2 AWS D9.1 Specifications. All TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding is in accordance with Mil-Std-2219.
Each piece of equipment is prepared for powder coating with a high-temperature, high-pressure iron phosphate wash to ensure optimum adhesion of the electrostatically applied TGIC polyester powder. The coating is then baked at 375 degrees F and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. This coating is scuff resistant and long wearing. Technical summaries are determined using 3.0 -5.0 mil powder film over iron-phosphated, pretreated steel using and conforming with the following test methods: ASTM B5965-96, C ASTM D 3451-93, 13 ULDTOV2 organic coatings.
Padding and Upholstery
All of our selectorized weight equipment is fitted with black vinyl covered HR molded cushions. The molded cushions have a density of 100 and a durometer of 40-45. The back cushions incorporate lumbar support and the bottom cushions are contoured to provide comfort and proper positioning. This material is long lasting and easy to clean.
However, if you need a custom color, custom pads are available. We use a padding material of 2″ thick crosslinked polyolefin foam, which has extremely low water absorption, excellent weathering properties, and superior physical properties to neoprene or polyurethane type foams. We cover the pad with your choice of “Naugahyde” or “Boltaflex” vinyl.
All pads are top and blind-stitched. Foam is glued to a 3/4″ thick support board, radiused and chamfered for durability.
All pivots rotate on either ABEC-1 precision ball bearings (Load Rating for 1″=2529 pounds), contained in a cast or machined housing or a self-lubricating Oilite bronze bushing in a machined steel housing to provide smooth, quiet movement and precise alignment.
1/4″ diameter, 7 x 19 strand, mil-spec aircraft cable with a black nylon coating. All fittings are stainless steel and swaged to the cable. The cable assembly is rated at a minimum breaking strength of 4200 lbs.
Pulleys are 4 1/2″ diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon with a precision fit cable groove and 6203 double sealed roller bearings.
Weight Plates and Dampening
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature solid cast steel weight stack plates with a black finish. Self-aligning low friction sleeve bearings surround the guide rods on every weight stack plate. Weight plates are warranted against breakage for the lifetime of the machine. Heavy-duty rubber spacers are used under the weight stack to absorb shock and reduce noise.
To ensure quiet operation and low friction movement, all machines are fitted with 1″ diameter floating chrome plated guide rods with rubber cushion plugs on each end.
Lanyard attached pins
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature weight stack pins that are attached with a coiled self-storing cord to prevent pin removal or loss.
All bolts meet ANSI B18.3 specifications. One-time use aircraft style center-locking nuts are used to ensure attach points remain secure.
Our handgrips are manufactured from nonabsorbent UV resistant closed cell PVC vinyl foam for comfort, safety and durability.
- Shoulder, Incline, Chest and Decline Presses
- Pivoting Back Pad supports each exercise
- Height adjustable seat
- Frame Color: White
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Custom upholstery optional
- Platinum or Black frame color optional – Longer lead time of 3 weeks
- Dimensions: 41.75″W x 67.75″L x 81.25″H
- Weight: 411 lbs.
- Weight stack 200 lbs.
- Bearings: ABEC1 precision ball bearings in a cast or machined steel housing.
- Cables: 3/16″ diameter coated to 1/4″, 7×19 strand, LOOS USA mil-spec cable.
- Cushions: Black vinyl sewn over contoured cushions molded of 100 density, 40-45 durometer HR foam. Custom colors available.
- Frame: 12 gauge minimum structural steel tubes, 1/4″ minimum thick flanges coated with electrostatically applied powder.
- Grips: Non-absorbent, UV resistant, closed-cell vinyl foam.
- Guide Rods : 1″ floating guide rods with rubber cushion on each end.
- Pulleys : 4 1/2″ fiberglass impregnated nylon with double sealed roller bearings.
- Shrouds : (Optional) .040 thick steel, black powder- coated texture.
- Weight Plates: Cast steel weight plates are lifetime warranted against breakage. Self-aligning plastic bushings and heavy-duty rubber spacers below the weight stack reduce noise.
- Warranty: Lifetime against manufacturer’s defects. Lifetime on frame and weight plates. One year on cables and moving parts.