Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine
$2,695.00 – $3,045.00
- Dual ten position cams for varying ranges of motion for both pec fly and rear delt exercises, Upholstery Color: Black
- Five seat height positions, Custom upholstery optional
- Ball-bearing pivots, Platinum or Black frame color optional – A longer lead time of 3 weeks
- Compact design, Dimensions: 44.75″W x 60.75″L x 82″H
- Frame Color: White, Weight: 420 lbs.
The Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine (CT-MFD) is your perfect partner for building the muscular chest and shoulders you’ve always dreamed of. Featuring a compact, multi-function design that easily lets you vary your range of movement and your seat height, the Inflight Multi Pec Rear Delta Machine offers a customized weightlifting experience.
- The machine is compact enough to fit into your fitness room at home, yet rugged enough to be used at the gym.
- Offering exceptional quality and value, the Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine is a helpful tool for those who want to increase strength and develop muscle tone in the pecs and delts.
- By utilizing a smart and highly functional design combined with rugged materials, the Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine is a versatile fitness machine that can help individuals of all fitness levels achieve their goals.
Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine Features
The Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine (CT-MFD) features dual ten position cams allowing for a full range of motion for the most effective pec fly and rear delt exercises. It’s also easy to find the proper height setting for your workout, as the Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine has added options to extend or decrease the range of motion for an added benefit.
The machine is also fitted with commercial grade ball bearing pivots for a smooth and quiet weight motion and has a compact design for an easy fit in a gym or home fitness center.
- The Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine features premium upholstery, with a comfortable foam seat that offers helpful support every time you lift.
- The seat and handles are made from high quality materials that are designed to withstand heavy use with minimal impact.
- Offering the best combination of smart design and affordability, the Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt machine is a great choice for those who are looking for the best multi-use weight machine for their fitness needs.
Additional Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine (CT-MFD) Benefits
The Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine (CT-MFD) holds a weight stack of up to 200lbs, making it easy to keep increasing the weight as you improve your sets over time. The Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine was built to last, with commercial grade materials used throughout and an intelligent design that can handle maximum usage.
Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine (CT-MFD) Warranty
The Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine comes with a lifetime warranty for the frame and 1-year warranty for parts. The upholstery is covered under a 90-day warranty.
Inflight Multi Pec Fly Rear Delt Machine (CT-MFD) FEATURES:
All Inflight Fitness exercise equipment is constructed of heavy-duty 11 and 12ga structural tubing with an ASTM rating of A500 grade (minimum mechanical properties of 58,000 PSI ultimate tensile strength and 46,000 PSI yield strength). All flanges are a minimum of ¼” thick. All steel components are machined to a minimum tolerance of +/- .030″.
All MIG (metal inert gas) welding is in accordance with the following codes and/or standards: 3:1 AWS, A3.0 Welding Terms and Definitions 3.2 AWS Dl.1-81 Structural Welding Code-Steel 3.2 AWS D9.1 Specifications. All TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding is in accordance with Mil-Std-2219.
Each piece of equipment is prepared for powder coating with a high-temperature, high-pressure iron phosphate wash to ensure optimum adhesion of the electrostatically applied TGIC polyester powder. The coating is then baked at 375 degrees F and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. This coating is scuff resistant and long wearing. Technical summaries are determined using 3.0 -5.0 mil powder film over iron-phosphated, pretreated steel using and conforming with the following test methods: ASTM B5965-96, C ASTM D 3451-93, 13 ULDTOV2 organic coatings.
Padding and Upholstery:
All of our selectorized weight equipment is fitted with black vinyl covered HR molded cushions. The molded cushions have a density of 100 and a durometer of 40-45. The back cushions incorporate lumbar support and the bottom cushions are contoured to provide comfort and proper positioning. This material is long lasting and easy to clean.
However, if you need a custom color, custom pads are available. We use a padding material of 2″ thick crosslinked polyolefin foam, which has extremely low water absorption, excellent weathering properties, and superior physical properties to neoprene or polyurethane type foams. We cover the pad with your choice of “Naugahyde” or “Boltaflex” vinyl.
All pads are top and blind-stitched. Foam is glued to a 3/4″ thick support board, radiused and chamfered for durability.
All pivots rotate on either ABEC-1 precision ball bearings (Load Rating for 1″=2529 pounds), contained in a cast or machined housing or a self-lubricating Oilite bronze bushing in a machined steel housing to provide smooth, quiet movement and precise alignment.
1/4″ diameter, 7 x 19 strand, mil-spec aircraft cable with a black nylon coating. All fittings are stainless steel and swaged to the cable. The cable assembly is rated at a minimum breaking strength of 4200 lbs.
Pulleys are 4 1/2″ diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon with a precision fit cable groove and 6203 double sealed roller bearings.
Weight Plates and Dampening:
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature solid cast steel weight stack plates with a black finish. Self-aligning low friction sleeve bearings surround the guide rods on every weight stack plate. Weight plates are warranted against breakage for the lifetime of the machine. Heavy-duty rubber spacers are used under the weight stack to absorb shock and reduce noise.
To ensure quiet operation and low friction movement, all machines are fitted with 1″ diameter floating chrome plated guide rods with rubber cushion plugs on each end.
Lanyard attached pins:
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature weight stack pins that are attached with a coiled self-storing cord to prevent pin removal or loss.
All bolts meet ANSI B18.3 specifications. One-time use aircraft style center-locking nuts are used to ensure attach points remain secure.
Our handgrips are manufactured from nonabsorbent UV resistant closed cell PVC vinyl foam for comfort, safety and durability.
- Dual ten position cams for varying ranges of motion for both pec fly and rear delt exercises
- Five seat height positions
- Ball bearing pivots
- Compact design
- Frame Color: White
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Custom upholstery optional
- Platinum or Black frame color optional – Longer lead time of 3 weeks
- Dimensions: 44.75″W x 60.75″L x 82″H
- Weight: 420 lbs.
- Weight stack 200 lbs.
- Bearings: ABEC1 precision ball bearings in a cast or machined steel housing.
- Cables: 3/16″ diameter coated to 1/4″, 7×19 strand, LOOS USA mil-spec cable.
- Cushions: Black vinyl sewn over contoured cushions molded of 100 density, 40-45 durometer HR foam. Custom colors available.
- Frame: 12 gauge minimum structural steel tubes, 1/4″ minimum thick flanges coated with electrostatically applied powder.
- Grips: Non-absorbent, UV resistant, closed-cell vinyl foam.
- Guide Rods: 1″ floating guide rods with a rubber cushion on each end.
- Pulleys: 4 1/2″ fiberglass impregnated nylon with double-sealed roller bearings.
- Shrouds: (Optional) .040 thick steel, black powder-coated texture.
- Weight Plates: Cast steel weight plates are lifetime warrantee against breakage. Self-aligning plastic bushings and heavy-duty rubber spacers below the weight stack reduce noise.