Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine
- One-inch shafts and ball bearings at every pivot.
- Eight seat positions.
- Large non-skid footplate.
- Steel shrouds powder coated and clear coated for a mar-resistant lustrous finish.
- Standard 200 lb. tiered weight stack is upgradeable in 50 lb.increments to 300 lbs.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine (CT-MLP) is a rugged, multi-purpose strength training machine that lets you strengthen your quads, hamstrings and glutes using safe, controlled movements.
- The Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine is a gym quality fitness product that is perfect for home use. Made with precision design and commercial grade materials, the Inflight Multi Leg Press provides a complete leg press workout that you can grow with as you improve over time.
- The Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine makes it easy to complete a full leg strength training circuit at home, but with the same quality of machinery that you’d find at the gym.
- The Inflight Multi Leg Press machine is made with high quality, commercial grade materials and premium components, ensuring a consistent experience every time you use it. Adding the Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine to your home gym or community fitness center is all you need to start performing high-octane leg presses that will have your legs toned in no time.
Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine Features
The Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine (CT-MLP) has eight different seat positions for easy adjustment and customization, and a large non-skid footplate for added security. Easily adjustable to the correct height and simple to operate, the Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine is a reliable and dependable option for your home.
The one-inch shaft and ball bearings located at every pivot of the Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine provide a smooth, quiet movement, making it the ideal choice for homes and smaller fitness centers.
The Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine is also very low maintenance, with a non-corrosive surface coating added to protect against dings and scratches, and a heavy duty vinyl seat covering designed to last through even your toughest workouts. The attention to detail and high quality craftsmanship make the Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine the ideal option for getting your legs into shape safely and effectively.
Additional Multi Leg Press Machine Features
The Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine (CT-MLP) holds a weight stack of up to 200 lbs. and offers the ultimate leg workout while still providing the highest level of quality and value.
The multi-purpose design and smart attention to detail in this professional grade fitness product make the Inflight Multi Leg Press the ideal leg-strengthening machine for your home. Easily hit your target number of reps every time and reach your fitness goals with this easy to use machine that gets results.
Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine Warranty
The Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine (CT-MLP) comes with a lifetime warranty for the frame, a 1-year warranty for the parts and a 90-day warranty for upholstery.
Inflight Multi Leg Press Machine (CT-MLP) FEATURES:
All Inflight Fitness exercise equipment is constructed of heavy-duty 11 and 12ga structural tubing with an ASTM rating of A500 grade (minimum mechanical properties of 58,000 PSI ultimate tensile strength and 46,000 PSI yield strength). All flanges are a minimum of ¼” thick. All steel components are machined to a minimum tolerance of +/- .030″.
All MIG (metal inert gas) welding is in accordance with the following codes and/or standards: 3:1 AWS, A3.0 Welding Terms and Definitions 3.2 AWS Dl.1-81 Structural Welding Code-Steel 3.2 AWS D9.1 Specifications. All TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding is in accordance with Mil-Std-2219.
Each piece of equipment is prepared for powder coating with a high-temperature, high-pressure iron phosphate wash to ensure optimum adhesion of the electrostatically applied TGIC polyester powder. The coating is then baked at 375 degrees F and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. This coating is scuff resistant and long wearing. Technical summaries are determined using 3.0 -5.0 mil powder film over iron-phosphated, pretreated steel using and conforming with the following test methods: ASTM B5965-96, C ASTM D 3451-93, 13 ULDTOV2 organic coatings.
Padding and Upholstery:
All of our selectorized weight equipment is fitted with black vinyl covered HR molded cushions. The molded cushions have a density of 100 and a durometer of 40-45. The back cushions incorporate lumbar support and the bottom cushions are contoured to provide comfort and proper positioning. This material is long lasting and easy to clean.
However, if you need a custom color, custom pads are available. We use a padding material of 2″ thick crosslinked polyolefin foam, which has extremely low water absorption, excellent weathering properties, and superior physical properties to neoprene or polyurethane type foams. We cover the pad with your choice of “Naugahyde” or “Boltaflex” vinyl.
All pads are top and blind-stitched. Foam is glued to a 3/4″ thick support board, radiused and chamfered for durability.
All pivots rotate on either ABEC-1 precision ball bearings (Load Rating for 1″=2529 pounds), contained in a cast or machined housing or a self-lubricating Oilite bronze bushing in a machined steel housing to provide smooth, quiet movement and precise alignment.
1/4″ diameter, 7 x 19 strand, mil-spec aircraft cable with a black nylon coating. All fittings are stainless steel and swaged to the cable. The cable assembly is rated at a minimum breaking strength of 4200 lbs.
Pulleys are 4 1/2″ diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon with a precision fit cable groove and 6203 double sealed roller bearings.
Weight Plates and Dampening:
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature solid cast steel weight stack plates with a black finish. Self-aligning low friction sleeve bearings surround the guide rods on every weight stack plate. Weight plates are warranted against breakage for the lifetime of the machine. Heavy-duty rubber spacers are used under the weight stack to absorb shock and reduce noise.
To ensure quiet operation and low friction movement, all machines are fitted with 1″ diameter floating chrome plated guide rods with rubber cushion plugs on each end.
Lanyard attached pins:
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature weight stack pins that are attached with a coiled self-storing cord to prevent pin removal or loss.
All bolts meet ANSI B18.3 specifications. One-time use aircraft style center-locking nuts are used to ensure attach points remain secure.
Our handgrips are manufactured from nonabsorbent UV resistant closed cell PVC vinyl foam for comfort, safety and durability.
- One-inch shafts and ball bearings at every pivot.
- Eight seat positions.
- Frame Color: White
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Custom upholstery optional
- Platinum or Black frame color optional – Longer lead time of 3 weeks
- Dimensions: 41.50″W x 80.75″L x 78.25″H
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Weight stack 200 lbs.
- Bearings: ABEC1 precision ball bearings in a cast or machined steel housing.
- Cables: 3/16″ diameter coated to 1/4″, 7×19 strand, LOOS USA mil-spec cable.
- Cushions: Black vinyl sewn over contoured cushions molded of 100 density, 40-45 durometer HR foam. Custom colors available.
- Frame: 12 gauge minimum structural steel tubes, 1/4″ minimum thick flanges coated with electrostatically applied powder.
- Grips: Non-absorbent, UV resistant, closed-cell vinyl foam.
- Guide Rods: 1″ floating guide rods with rubber cushion on each end.
- Pulleys: 4 1/2″ fiberglass impregnated nylon with double sealed roller bearings.
- Shrouds (Optional): .040 thick steel, black powder- coated texture.
- Weight Plates: Cast steel weight plates are lifetime warranted against breakage. Self-aligning plastic bushings and heavy-duty rubber spacers below the weight stack reduce noise.