Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine
$2,595.00 – $2,945.00
- Six exercises in one machine for a complete back and arm workout – lat pull down, mid-row, low row, bicep curl, tricep pushdown, and hyper back extension.
- Height adjustable thigh pad/preacher curl pad with tightening pop pin for more stability.
- 2” x 4” flat oval tubing, ¼” dia. 4000-pound cable and 4 ½” pulleys for rugged durability.
- Steel shrouds powder coated and clear coated for a mar resistant lustrous finish.
- Standard 200 lb. tiered weight stack is upgradeable in 50 lb.increments to 300 lbs.
The Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine is a compact, multi-functional machine designed to help you get a full arm strength-training workout. The smart design includes and adjustable seat and easy to use weight system that allows you to perform a variety of exercises.
- The Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine makes it easy to sculpt and define the arms and shoulders, and can be used for the lat pull down, mid-row, bicep cur, low-row and the tricep pushdown.
- The versatile Inflight Multi Lat Arm machine offers exceptional value and quality, thanks to the commercial grade materials and the flexibility that the machine offers. Having the ability to do multiple exercises in one machine makes the Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine a great value for your home gym.
- Designed to work well with minimal maintenance, the Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine is a great investment in any fitness program.
Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine Features
The Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine includes features such as a height adjustable pad made from premium foam and a comfortable preacher curl attachment for added functionality, and a more customized strength training experience. The Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine is easy to adjust for curls, seated rows and hyper-back extensions, so that you can get the most out of your strength training workout with just few simple adjustments.
Offering both quality and a versatile design, the Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine is the perfect addition to a home gym or professional fitness center, as it’s designed to stand up to tough workouts every day.
The machine is finished with a non-corrosive coating that protects it from everyday wear and tear and the commercial grade upholstery is designed to last through regular activity as well. The Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine also provides a safe and secure environment, making it easy to get the toned and defined arms you’ve always wanted, without risking your safety.
Additional Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine Features
The Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine’s height-adjustable thigh pad and curl pad add instant stability so that you can move freely by performing smooth, controlled weight lifting movements.
The molded commercial grade foam-cushioned handles provide added comfort, while extra details like the smooth silver finish and comfortable, molded seat make the Inflight Multi Lat Machine the ultimate weight-training machine for any fitness routine. The high quality construction and components provide a smooth, quiet movement and precise alignment, every time you use it.
Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine Warranty
The Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine features a lifetime warranty for the frame, a 1-year warranty for the parts and a 90-day warranty for the upholstery.
Inflight Multi Lat Arm Machine FEATURES:
All Inflight Fitness exercise equipment is constructed of heavy-duty 11 and 12ga structural tubing with an ASTM rating of A500 grade (minimum mechanical properties of 58,000 PSI ultimate tensile strength and 46,000 PSI yield strength). All flanges are a minimum of ¼” thick. All steel components are machined to a minimum tolerance of +/- .030″.
All MIG (metal inert gas) welding is in accordance with the following codes and/or standards: 3:1 AWS, A3.0 Welding Terms and Definitions 3.2 AWS Dl.1-81 Structural Welding Code-Steel 3.2 AWS D9.1 Specifications. All TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding is in accordance with Mil-Std-2219.
Each piece of equipment is prepared for powder coating with a high-temperature, high-pressure iron phosphate wash to ensure optimum adhesion of the electrostatically applied TGIC polyester powder. The coating is then baked at 375 degrees F and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing. This coating is scuff resistant and long wearing. Technical summaries are determined using 3.0 -5.0 mil powder film over iron-phosphated, pretreated steel using and conforming with the following test methods: ASTM B5965-96, C ASTM D 3451-93, 13 ULDTOV2 organic coatings.
Padding and Upholstery
All of our selectorized weight equipment is fitted with black vinyl covered HR molded cushions. The molded cushions have a density of 100 and a durometer of 40-45. The back cushions incorporate lumbar support and the bottom cushions are contoured to provide comfort and proper positioning. This material is long lasting and easy to clean.
However, if you need a custom color, custom pads are available. We use a padding material of 2″ thick crosslinked polyolefin foam, which has extremely low water absorption, excellent weathering properties, and superior physical properties to neoprene or polyurethane type foams. We cover the pad with your choice of “Naugahyde” or “Boltaflex” vinyl.
All pads are top and blind-stitched. Foam is glued to a 3/4″ thick support board, radiused and chamfered for durability.
All pivots rotate on either ABEC-1 precision ball bearings (Load Rating for 1″=2529 pounds), contained in a cast or machined housing or a self-lubricating Oilite bronze bushing in a machined steel housing to provide smooth, quiet movement and precise alignment.
1/4″ diameter, 7 x 19 strand, mil-spec aircraft cable with a black nylon coating. All fittings are stainless steel and swaged to the cable. The cable assembly is rated at a minimum breaking strength of 4200 lbs.
Pulleys are 4 1/2″ diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon with a precision fit cable groove and 6203 double sealed roller bearings.
Weight Plates and Dampening
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature solid cast steel weight stack plates with a black finish. Self-aligning low friction sleeve bearings surround the guide rods on every weight stack plate. Weight plates are warranted against breakage for the lifetime of the machine. Heavy-duty rubber spacers are used under the weight stack to absorb shock and reduce noise.
To ensure quiet operation and low friction movement, all machines are fitted with 1″ diameter floating chrome plated guide rods with rubber cushion plugs on each end.
Lanyard attached pins
All Inflight Fitness selectorized equipment feature weight stack pins that are attached with a coiled self-storing cord to prevent pin removal or loss.
All bolts meet ANSI B18.3 specifications. One-time use aircraft style center-locking nuts are used to ensure attach points remain secure.
Our handgrips are manufactured from nonabsorbent UV resistant closed cell PVC vinyl foam for comfort, safety and durability.
- Lat pull down, Mid-row, Bicep Curl, Low-row, Tricep Pushdown
- Hyper-Back Extension
- Height adjustable thigh pad/preacher curl pad with tightening poppin for more stability
- Frame Color: White
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Custom upholstery optional
- Platinum or Black frame color optional – Longer lead time of 3 weeks
- Dimensions: 47″W x 77.75″L x 82″H
- Weight: 404 lbs.
- Weight stack 200 lbs.
- Bearings: ABEC1 precision ball bearings in a cast or machined steel housing.
- Cables: 3/16″ diameter coated to 1/4″, 7×19 strand, LOOS USA mil-spec cable.
- Cushions: Black vinyl sewn over contoured cushions molded of 100 density, 40-45 durometer HR foam. Custom colors available.
- Frame: 12 gauge minimum structural steel tubes, 1/4″ minimum thick flanges coated with electrostatically applied powder.
- Grips: Non-absorbent, UV resistant, closed-cell vinyl foam.
- Guide Rods : 1″ floating guide rods with rubber cushion on each end.
- Pulleys : 4 1/2″ fiberglass impregnated nylon with double sealed roller bearings.
- Shrouds : (Optional) .040 thick steel, black powder- coated texture.
- Weight Plates: Cast steel weight plates are lifetime warranted against breakage. Self-aligning plastic bushings and heavy-duty rubber spacers below the weight stack reduce noise.