INDEPENDENT CHEST PRESS – SPORTSART (S915)
This product builds strength in the pectoral and arm muscles. The exercise involves extending the arms in front of the body by pushing against the two levers, which have an independent action. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Reviews (0)
SportsArt S915 Independent Chest Press – The S915 Independent Chest Press Machine by SportsArt Fitness is a commercial-grade strength machine with selectorized stack which targets and builds strength in the pectoral (chest) and arm muscles of the upper body. The exercise involves extending the arms in front of the body by pushing against the two levers, which have an independent action. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
The Status Series Selectorized Premium Strength Line combines a sleek, modern design with world-class components and SportsArts dependable, industrial-quality manufacturing to bring you the whole package in every machine. Each machine is built to last in the most demanding commercial environments, with heavy gauge steel oval tubing, Kevlar-reinforced belts or coated cables, internally lubricated cables with deep-channel pulleys and sealed bearings. Gas-assisted seat adjustments and contoured cushions ensure comfort and ease of use. Independent movement and biomechanically correct design accommodate users of any fitness or experience level, delivering measurable, targeted results in the shortest amount of time possible.
S915 Independent Chest Press Machine Key Features:
- Independent converging press arms offer ergonomic motion and balanced muscle engagement
- Multi-position hand grips allow users to train muscles from multiple angles with proper hand positioning
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment fits users of different sizes
- Incremental 3.3 lb & 6.6 lb (1.5 kg & 3 kg) micro-loading adjustment
- Pre-load foot bar assists in starting or stopping movement like a spotter
Status Series Selectorized Strength Line Standard Features:
- Commercial rated
- Welded steel frame
- 11-gauge (3mm) steel elliptical tube means lasting strength
- Charcoal Gray frame color / Black and Gray pads
- Dual powder-coated electrostatic paint resists scratches and scuffs
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust, chipping, and pitting and provide smooth travel
- Ball bearings provide smooth, quiet movement
- Kevlar belts for optimum tensile strength
- Coated cables have 2200 lb. tensile strength aircraft cable
- 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless belt tracking
- Comfortable cushions with correct ergonomics
- Rip-resistant marine quality upholstery with industrial strength cushioning
- Pivot points called out with orange dots for optimal alignment
- Magnetized selector fork instantly locks into place for quick, secure action
- Flat, fork-style selector supports weight plates, rather than balancing on a thin, single selector pin
- Retracting cord keeps selector fork from disappearing while eliminating clutter
- Precision sound dampeners keep stack action quiet
- Cold rolled steel plates resist rust and convey quality
- Assembled Dimensions: 50″ L x 67″ W x 64″ H
- Stack Weight: 220 lbs.
- Total Unit Weight: 561 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (carton): 45 L x 54 W x 82 H
- Shipping weight (carton): 788 lbs.
- Frame 10 years (excludes paint)
- Weight Plates, Guide Rods, Bearings, Bushings 5 years
- Cables, Belts, and other parts 3 years
- Grips, Covers 1 year
- Upholstery 6 months
- Labor 1 year
Notice: All SportsArt strength pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece with weight stacks fully assembled (if applicable). It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.