Fusion 5 Half Cage Module with Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar
Adding the Fusion 5 Half Cage Module with Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar to one of the Legend Fitness Pro Series Modular Series cages adds the ability for an additional athlete to safely train in the same space, without being in the way. So you can turn your Pro Series Modular Half Cage into a double-sided half cage, or convert your Pro Series Modular Power Cage into a triple cage.
The Pro Series style multi-grip crossmember has pull-up stations with a “floating” angled wide grip pull up bar on one side and neutral grip rods on the other. Both sets of bars are equipped with foam rubber grips for extra traction and comfort.
Available in all of our standard powder coat colors. Also available as a skinny bar version (3268-F51), which must be used if connecting multiple cages back-to-back.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Affixes to the rear of Modular Series cages, allowing more than one athlete to exercise at once.
- Chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering.
- Lower portion of frame features ABS-coated attachment storage.
- Frame sides and crossmember are fully welded for added strength.
- Includes one pair of Monster Hooks and one pair of safety arms (not pictured in all images).
The Fusion 5 Half Cage Module with Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar includes one pair of Monster Hooks and one pair of safety arms, as well as one set of upper band pegs (not pictured in all images).
|Dimensions||30.5 × 48.5 × 101 in|