- Reviews (0)
SportsArt A991 Status Series Flat Incline Decline Adjustable Bench – The SportArt A991 FID Bench is a beautiful addition to any club. The A991 utility bench can be used stand-alone for dumbbell training or rolled inside a squat rack, power cage, or smith machine for barbell workouts. Decline, Flat, and Incline angles allow a full range of chest press exercises as well as military press for shoulder workouts. The welded heavy-duty steel frame includes stylish, sleek lines created through bent, oval tube steel. Electrostatic powder coating insures the finish is resistant to scratches and dings for a long term beautiful finish. Heavy-duty vinyl cushions are comfortable and durable for club use. All components are commercial grade on SportsArt’s world-class health club strength products to make the A991 Flat Incline Decline Bench perfect for any commercial gym, fitness center, home gym, hotel workout center, personal training studio, corporate wellness facility. The SportsArt Status Series combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use free weight strength line designed to accommodate users of any fitness or experience.
- Welded steel frame adjusts to flat, incline or decline positions
- Heavy-duty vinyl cushions
- Maximum User Weight Rating: 500 lbs.
- Back pad adjustment from -10 to 70 degree incline
- Assembled Dimensions: 55″ x 22″ x 18″ (flat)
- Assembled Dimensions: 55″ x 22″ x 56″ (maximum incline)
- Unit Weight: 103 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton): 55″ L x 17″ W x 21″ H | 121 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton on pallet): 55″ L x 18″ W x 27″ H | 152 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 100)