ElliptiGO Arc 8
This is what you’ve been waiting for – a new, lighter, more affordable elliptical bike that delivers the comfortable, fun workout experience you expect from ElliptiGO. The ELLIPTIGO® Arc 8, our newest bike, features a sleek aluminum frame, eight gears and a compact elliptical stride that provides a fantastic low-impact workout experience. Whether you want to cruise comfortably, sprint off the line quickly, or climb steep hills, the ElliptiGO Arc 8 – at just $1299 – delivers fun fitness for less.
THE LIGHTEST, MOST AFFORDABLE ELLIPTICAL BIKE – ElliptiGo Arc 8
ELLIPTIGO® Arc 8
Experience the fun and comfort of elliptical cycling on the ELLIPTIGO® Arc 8, our newest, lightest and most affordable elliptical bike. With eight gears, a sleek aluminum frame and compact elliptical stride, the Arc not only provides a fantastic low-impact workout experience, it also gives you the ability to cruise comfortably, sprint off the line quickly, and climb steep hills. Take your fitness and fun outdoors with the ELLIPTIGO® Arc 8!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ELLIPTICAL CYCLING?
LOW-IMPACT – A smooth, elliptical motion provides a great workout that’s gentle on your knees, hips, ankles and back.
FUN TO RIDE – The speed, handling and motion feels like “running on air,” giving you a carefree exercise experience at any age.
COMFORTABLE – The natural “stand up” riding position reduces stress on your neck and back while completely eliminating seat pain.
HEART HEALTHY – Burns 33% more calories than a traditional bicycle, providing a better workout in less time.
OUTSIDE – Meant to ride outdoors on the same paths that you walk, jog, run or bike, but compatible with indoor stationary trainers (3C/8C/11R only), so you can train year round.
INCREASED VISIBILITY – A higher riding position makes it easier for you to see and be seen.
ONE-SIZE FITS ALL – The steering height and pedaling motion are adjustable so riders from 4’10” to 6’10” can find their optimal fit for a comfortable ride.
GREAT FULL-BODY WORKOUT – The stand-up position of elliptical bikes engages your core and upper body in addition to your legs.
WEIGHT-BEARING EXERCISE – Gets your heart rate up, burns calories and helps to improve bone density.
PORTABLE – Can fit inside most vehicles and on a variety of roof, trunk and hitch racks.
BUILT TO MATCH YOUR STRIDE
COMPACT STRIDE MOTION
At nearly 14 inches long and adjustable up to 12 inches in height, the compact stride of the ELLIPTIGO® Arc provides a fast and effective leg workout and familiar cyclical feel. Learn more about the Arc’s compact stride.
9.4”-11.8” ADJUSTABLE STRIDE HEIGHT
By sliding the foot platform forward or backward, you can easily fine-tune the height of your pedaling stride to get the optimal riding experience.
PIVOTING FOOT PLATFORM
Each platform pivots independently with the angle of your foot to provide comfort and versatility for different riding styles. See how to leverage the pivot point for a smooth, efficient ride.
PUTTING YOU IN CONTROL
TELESCOPING STEERING COLUMN
A simple quick-release lever makes it fast and easy to adjust the height for any rider or to transport the Arc in a vehicle.
Adjustable bar-end extensions offer greater versatility in adjusting your riding position on the fly for climbing hills, sprinting flats or cruising descents.
Compatibility with a variety of traditional bike and ElliptiGO-specific accessories allows you to deck out your bike with the gear you need to tackle any situation on any ride.
ACCESSORIZE YOUR ARC
ALL THE ESSENTIALS
The ElliptiGO Enthusiast’s Accessory Bundle contains all of our most popular accessories in one kit to help keep you safe, hydrated, informed about your ride data, and ready to tackle emergency repairs.
CLEAN AND SAFE
Add a fender on your Arc to prevent road wetness and debris from flying up. The fender is specially designed to accommodate the optional Cateye Rapid Mini tail light for added visibility.
- Wheelbase 52.6″ (134cm)
- Total Length 72″ (183 cm)
- Weight 37 lbs (16.8 kg)
- Operating Height 50-58″ (127-147 cm)
- Storing Height (with front wheel)47.8″ (121 cm) with steering extender
- Storing Height (no front wheel)24.5″ (62 cm) without steering extender
- Crank Length 175mm
- Storing Height (w/ front wheel) 33″ (84 cm) without steering extender
- Gears/Speeds 8
- Total Gear Range 309%
- Avg Gear Step 18%
- Gear Ratio Range 1.765 – 5.455
- Gear Inch Range 34.1 – 105.3
- Gain Ratio Range 2.47 – 7.64
- Stride Length 13.8″ (35 cm)
- Stride Height 9.4- 11.8″ (24-30 cm)
- Front and Rear Brakes Linear pull rim brakes
- Grips Clamp on anti-rotation, with Ergonomic shelf
- Cranks Custom forged aluminum
- Frame 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Fork 20″ butted chro-moly with 1.5″ steerer
- Brake Levers Avid FR5, two finger levers
- Propulsion System Compact Elliptidrive Technology
- Drive Arms Chromoly Steel with composite nylon foot platform
- Track System Sealed Rocker System
- Chainring 60-tooth, 130 BCD, 6061 – T6 aluminum
- Cassette 8-speed 11-34 tooth range
- Bottom Bracket Isis drive, sealed bearings
- Sprocket Cassette instead of sprocket
- Hub 32-hole, alloy Freewheel hub
- Steering Column Adjustable height index locking
- Steering Extender Chro-moly steel, anti-rotation indexing
- Headset 1.5′ threadless
- Kickstand Single leg, forged aluminum kickstand
- Tires Kenda Kwest
- Handlebar Alu. MTB riser bar, 50 mm x 670mm
- Stem Forged aluminum, 80mm x 7 deg
- Shifter Shimano SL-M310 trigger shifter
- Front Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 28-spoke
- Rear Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 32-spoke
- Climbing Activity Climb steep hills up to 20-30% grade
- Recommended Riding Terrain Flat and hilly terrain
- Cruising Speed (flat terrain) 12 mph (20 kph)
- Sprinting Speed (flat terrain) 20+ mph (32+ kph)
- Workout Resistance Selection 8 different levels of resistance. 309% total resistance range. 18% difference between levels
When you order this product, you get all the following products for free!!