If you want the perfect combination of price and performance, the ELLIPTIGO® 8C is for you. Fitness enthusiasts and cross-training athletes alike enjoy the long, smooth stride, wide gear range and running-like motion of the 8C. Of course, like all ElliptiGO bikes, you can adjust the stride length and handlebar height to dial-in your perfect riding position, whether you are going for a long cruising ride or hammering an interval workout. For comfort, performance and price, the ELLIPTIGO® 8C delivers the best bang for your buck, which is why it’s the most popular elliptical bicycle on the market.
The ELLIPTIGO® 8C is the most popular elliptical bike in the world for one reason – it’s the perfect combination of price and performance. With a long stride length, running-like motion and wide gear range, the ELLIPTIGO® 8C is the elliptical bike of choice for everyone from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts and recreational riders. Whether you are looking to hammer a short interval workout, ride a century or cruise the neighborhood for fun, the 8C will deliver the experience you’re seeking. For comfort, performance and price, the ELLIPTIGO® 8C delivers the best bang for your buck.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ELLIPTICAL CYCLING?
LOW-IMPACT – A smooth, elliptical motion provides a great workout that’s gentle on your knees, hips, ankles and back.
FUN TO RIDE – The speed, handling and motion feels like “running on air,” giving you a carefree exercise experience at any age.
COMFORTABLE – The natural “stand up” riding position reduces stress on your neck and back while completely eliminating seat pain.
HEART HEALTHY – Burns 33% more calories than a traditional bicycle, providing a better workout in less time.
OUTSIDE – Meant to ride outdoors on the same paths that you walk, jog, run or bike, but compatible with indoor stationary trainers (3C/8C/11R only), so you can train year round.
INCREASED VISIBILITY – A higher riding position makes it easier for you to see and be seen.
ONE-SIZE FITS ALL – The steering height and pedaling motion are adjustable so riders from 4’10” to 6’10” can find their optimal fit for a comfortable ride.
GREAT FULL-BODY WORKOUT – The stand-up position of elliptical bikes engages your core and upper body in addition to your legs.
WEIGHT-BEARING EXERCISE – Gets your heart rate up, burns calories and helps to improve bone density.
PORTABLE – Can fit inside most vehicles and on a variety of roof, trunk and hitch racks.
BUILT TO MATCH YOUR STRIDE
LONG STRIDE LENGTH
With a maximum length of 25 inches, you get a full range of motion and balanced muscle activation, making it possible to comfortably tackle any ride.
16”-25” ADJUSTABLE STRIDE
Four adjustable stride-length settings allow you to adjust the bike to your desired range of motion for the optimal riding experience.
LONG FOOT PLATFORM
An elongated foot platform allows you to adjust foot placement, targeting different muscle groups and letting you fine-tune your position on the fly for comfort and performance.
PUTTING YOU IN CONTROL
TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN
A simple quick-release lever makes it fast and easy to adjust the height for any rider or to transport the 8C in a vehicle.
Adjustable bar-end extensions offer greater versatility in adjusting your riding position on the fly for climbing hills, sprinting flats or cruising descents.
Compatibility with a variety of traditional bike and ElliptiGO-specific accessories allows you to deck out your bike with the gear you need to tackle any situation on any ride.
ADJUSTS TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT
8-SPEED INTERNAL HUB
The 8 internal gears reduce maintenance and provide a large range of resistance, allowing you to conquer the steepest of hills and sprint at speeds of 25mph+.
Compatibility with many stationary trainers lets you train year-round, either outside on the road or inside when the weather is bad.
- Wheelbase 54″ (137cm)
- Total Length 75″ (190.5 cm)
- Weight 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Operating Height 50-58″ (127-147 cm)
- Storing Height (with front wheel) 32″ (81 cm) with steering extender
- Storing Height (no front wheel) 27″ (70 cm) with steering extender
- Crank Length 6.75 – 10.5″ (171 – 267mm)
- Storing Height (w/ front wheel)
- Gears/Speeds 8
- Total Gear Range 306%
- Avg Gear Step 17%
- Gear Ratio Range .527 – 1.615
- Gear Inch Range 33 – 102
- Gain Ratio Range 1.6 – 7.5
- Stride Length 16 – 25″ (41-64 cm)
- Stride Height 2.5-5.8″
- Front and Rear Brakes Linear pull rim brakes
- Grips Ergon GC3 multi-position
- Cranks Custom forged aluminum with VSL
- Frame 7005-T6 Aluminum
- Fork 20″ butted chro-moly with 1.5″ steerer
- Brake Levers Avid FR5, two finger levers
- Propulsion System Patented Elliptidrive technology
- Drive Arms Aluminum with composite nylon foot
- Track System Integral with modular inserts
- Chainring 53-tooth, 130 BCD, 6061 – T6 aluminum
- Bottom Bracket Isis drive, sealed bearings
- Sprocket 16-tooth
- Hub Shimano 8-speed internally-geared hub
- Steering Column Adjustable height index locking
- Steering Extender Chro-moly steel, anti-rotation indexing
- Headset 1.5′ threadless
- Kickstand Dual leg, forged aluminum kickstand
- Tires Kenda Kwest, 20″ x 1.5″ 60TPI, 100-psi
- Handlebar Alu. MTB riser bar, 50 mm x 670mm
- Stem Forged aluminum, 120mm x 7 deg.
- Shifter Shimano Alfine SL-S500 trigger shifter
- Front Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 28-spoke
- Rear Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 32-spoke
- Climbing Activity Climb steep hills up to 20-30% grade
- Recommended Riding Terrain Flat and hilly terrain
- Cruising Speed (flat terrain) 15 mph (24 kph)
- Sprinting Speed (flat terrain) 23+ mph (37+ kph)
- Workout Resistance Selection 8 different levels of resistance. 306% total resistance range. 17% difference between levels
When you order this product, you get all the following products for free!!