The ElliptiGO 3C delivers a great cardio workout without the impact of running or being stuck indoors. With its three gears, our entry-level long-stride model is ideal for flat terrain or gently rolling hills. You can enjoy a comfortable cruising experience or push the pace – the 3C is capable of hitting speeds up to 25 mph. Its adjustable stride length and handlebar height enable you to get into the perfect position to experience a natural, running-like feeling. Get outside and have fun exercising on the ElliptiGO 3C!
- Reviews (0)
The ELLIPTIGO® 3C is our entry-level long-stride model. With three gears to choose from, the ELLIPTIGO® 3C is perfect for anyone who wants to get a great cardio workout on flat terrain or gently rolling hills. You can enjoy a comfortable cruising experience or push the pace to reach speeds up to 25mph. Like all of our long-stride bikes, the 3C’s adjustable stride length and handlebar height enable you to find the perfect position for a comfortable ride. Get outside and have fun exercising on the ELLIPTIGO® 3C!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ELLIPTICAL CYCLING?
LOW-IMPACT – A smooth, elliptical motion provides a great workout that’s gentle on your knees, hips, ankles and back.
FUN TO RIDE – The speed, handling and motion feels like “running on air,” giving you a carefree exercise experience at any age.
COMFORTABLE – The natural “stand up” riding position reduces stress on your neck and back while completely eliminating seat pain.
HEART HEALTHY – Burns 33% more calories than a traditional bicycle, providing a better workout in less time.
OUTSIDE – Meant to ride outdoors on the same paths that you walk, jog, run or bike, but compatible with indoor stationary trainers (3C/8C/11R only), so you can train year round.
INCREASED VISIBILITY – A higher riding position makes it easier for you to see and be seen.
ONE-SIZE FITS ALL – The steering height and pedaling motion are adjustable so riders from 4’10” to 6’10” can find their optimal fit for a comfortable ride.
GREAT FULL-BODY WORKOUT – The stand-up position of elliptical bikes engages your core and upper body in addition to your legs.
WEIGHT-BEARING EXERCISE – Gets your heart rate up, burns calories and helps to improve bone density.
PORTABLE – Can fit inside most vehicles and on a variety of roof, trunk and hitch racks.
BUILT TO MATCH YOUR STRIDE
LONG STRIDE LENGTH
With a maximum length of 25 inches, you get a full range of motion and balanced muscle activation, making it possible to comfortably tackle any ride.
16”-25” ADJUSTABLE STRIDE
Four adjustable stride-length settings allow you to adjust the bike to your desired range of motion for the optimal riding experience.
LONG FOOT PLATFORM
An elongated foot platform allows you to adjust foot placement, targeting different muscle groups and letting you fine-tune your position on the fly for comfort and performance.
PUTTING YOU IN CONTROL
TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN
A simple quick-release lever makes it fast and easy to adjust the height for any rider or to transport the 8C in a vehicle.
Adjustable bar-end extensions offer greater versatility in adjusting your riding position on the fly for climbing hills, sprinting flats or cruising descents.
Compatibility with a variety of traditional bike and ElliptiGO-specific accessories allows you to deck out your bike with the gear you need to tackle any situation on any ride.
ADJUSTS TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT
3-SPEED INTERNAL HUB
The 3 internal gears reduce maintenance and provide a large range of resistance, allowing you to conquer the steepest of hills and sprint at speeds of 25mph .
Compatibility with many stationary trainers lets you train year-round, either outside on the road or inside when the weather is bad.
- Wheelbase 54″ (137cm)
- Total Length 75″ (190.5 cm)
- Weight 42 lbs (19.1 kg)
- Operating Height 50-58″ (127-147 cm)
- Storing Height (with front wheel) 32″ (81 cm) with steering extender
- Storing Height (no front wheel) 27″ (70 cm) with steering extender
- Crank Length 6.75 – 10.5″ (171 – 267mm)
- Storing Height (w/ front wheel)
- Gears/Speeds 3
- Total Gear Range 177%
- Avg Gear Step 33%
- Gear Ratio Range .75 – 1.33
- Gear Inch Range 58-103
- Gain Ratio Range 2.8 – 7.6
- Stride Length 16 – 25″ (41-64 cm)
- Stride Height 2.5-5.8″
- Front and Rear Brakes Linear pull rim brakes
- Grips Velo ergonomic grips
- Cranks Custom forged aluminum with VSL
- Frame 7005-T6 Aluminum
- Fork 20″ butted chro-moly with 1.5″ steerer
- Brake Levers Avid FR5, two finger levers
- Propulsion System Patented Elliptidrive technology
- Drive Arms Aluminum with composite nylon foot
- Track System Integral with modular inserts
- Chainring 52- tooth, 130 BCD, 6061-T6 aluminum
- Cassette None
- Bottom Bracket Isis drive, sealed bearings
- Sprocket 13-tooth
- Hub Sturmey Archer 3-speed hub
- Steering Column Adjustable height index locking
- Steering Extender Chro-moly steel, anti-rotation indexing
- Headset 1.5′ threadless
- Kickstand Dual leg, forged aluminum kickstand
- Tires Kenda Kwest, 20″ x 1.5″ 60TPI, 100-psi
- Handlebar Alu. MTB riser bar, 50mm x 670mm
- Stem Forged aluminum, 120mm x 7 deg.
- Shifter Sturmey Archer S30 trigger shifter
- Front Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 28-spoke
- Rear Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 32-spoke
- Climbing Activity Climb mild hills of up to 5% grade
- Recommended Riding Terrain Flat terrain and mild hills
- Cruising Speed (flat terrain) 15 mph (24 kph)
- Sprinting Speed (flat terrain) 23 mph (37 kph)
- Workout Resistance Selection 3 different levels of resistance. 177% total resistance range. 33% difference between levels
When you order this product, you get all the following products for free!!