DUAL STACK FUNCTIONAL TRAINER – SPORTSART (DS972)
The SportsArt DS972 Dual Stack Functional Trainer offers a unique adjustable pulley ratio (1:2 and 1:4) giving users more workout options and increases weight selection options.
- Reviews (0)
SportsArt DS972 Dual Adjustable Pulley Dual Stack Functional Trainer Gym – The DS972 Functional Trainer from SportsArt Fitness is a dual stack selectorized gym machine with two cable columns offering a unique adjustable pulley ratio to give users more workout options and increase weight selection options. Select 1:2 cable ratio for heavier resistance or 1:4 cable ratio for lighter resistance. You define the motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body while mimicking everyday activities and sport-specific movements. The DS972 Dual Stack Functional Trainer delivers the ultimate combination of aesthetics, innovation, correct biomechanics and function, along with the smoothness and features you expect from a premium product line.
The contemporary design enhances the look of any facility while the world-class components and quality ensure years of trouble free service. The DS972 is a fully functional, versatile piece of commercial strength equipment that safely and effectively offers a wide variety of total body exercises in one machine.
Purchase the SportsArt Functional Trainer on GSA contract – All SportsArt commercial strength and cardio equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Color: Charcoal Gray
- Heavy-duty round tubular steel frame
- Adjustable 1:2 and 1:4 pulley ratios within same machine increases weight stack options
- Dual weight stacks allow multiple users
- 1:4 pulley ratio offers lower starting weight and lighter weight increments (maximum resistance 41.25 lbs / 18.75 kg)
- 1:2 pulley ratio offers heavier starting weight and heavier weight increments (maximum resistance 82.5 lbs / 37.5 kg)
- One-handed adjustable high/low pulley system
- Cable travel distance of 118″ for 1:4 resistance setting or 99″ for 1:2 resistance setting
- Pulley position adjustment: 41 adjustments with 1.6″ spacing
- Deep-groove, 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- Steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Internally-lubricated 1,500 lb. steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
- Cable columns have quad nickel chrome plating finish
- Integrated pull up bar for body weight training
- Magnetized weight selector fork with retracting cord
- Front and back shroud covers for safety
- Illustrated exercises for quick reference
- 8 hooks for accessory storage
7-Piece Accessory Set Included:
- (2) Multi-D Ring Handles
- (1) Dual-Attachment Straight Bar
- (1) Curved Bar
- (1) Sports Handle
- (1) Triceps Rope
- (1) Ankle Strap
- Assembled Dimensions: 60.2″ W x 39.4″ D x 89.2″ H
- Assembled Weight: 682 lbs.
- Stack Weight (per stack): 165 lbs. (75 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (on pallet): 91″ L x 39″ W x 37″ H (Freight Shipping Class 92.5)
- Shipping Weight (on pallet): 849 lbs.
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit):
- Frame – 10 Years
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods – 5 Years
- Cables, Belts, and other parts – 3 Years
- Grips and Covers – 1 Year
- Labor – 1 Year
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.