Continuum Quarter Cage | Squat Stand
The 3904 is the freestanding soldier of the Continuum Rig System army. Far from a discount pull-up rack, the Continuum Quarter Cage/Squat Stand features the same uprights as our Performance Series line of cages. That means that Performance Series cage accessories will work with the 3904 just as well as our Performance Series Half Cage, such as landmines, step and dip attachments. In fact, you could be forgiven for thinking of the Continuum Quarter Cage/Squat Stand as a half cage but without plate storage. To ensure that things remain stable with only two uprights, our design team developed huge 3/16-inch thick buttresses secured with no fewer than five case-hardened bolts over post flanges secured with two additional bolts.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Ideal for garage gyms or facilities with space/budget limitations.
- Bolted construction reduces shipping costs.
- Can be linked to other Continuum racks using Continuum Connectors.
- Only available in Textured Black.
If that’s not enough, the 3904 can be bolted to other cages using the Continuum Connectors to create a line or jungle of connected cages, providing shared rigidity, more pull-up stations, or additional suspension training areas.
The easily assembled design allows for boxed shipment, which allows lower shipping costs.
- Small footprint.
- Laser-cut numbering.
- 2-inch hole spacing.
- Accepts most Performance Series cage accessories.
- Can be linked to other cages via Continuum Connectors.
- 42-inch wide interior space.
- Fully welded five-piece Beefy J-Hooks with 1-inch racking pins.
- Thick 1¼ inch pull-up bar.
- Fixed freight cost.
- Available only in our durable, tactical-style Texture Black powder coat finish.
NOTE: Insert platforms are not compatible with this cage. The feet at the bottom of our Continuum uprights were modified to be wider for better stability. This change may not be reflected in all photos. All Continuum uprights, with the exception of the Quarter Cage/Squat Stand, must be bolted to the floor prior to use.
|Dimensions||51 × 54 × 90 in|