Best Fitness Cross Trainer Elliptical
Shape. Tone. Sculpt. Strengthen. Make any time crunch time with the Best Fitness Semi-Recumbent Ab Crunch Bench. This ergonomically designed machine is built to help you tighten up your midsection, strengthen your back and improve your core stability. Its dual functionality lets you target your lower abs with knee raises and your upper abs with abdominal crunches. No other machine can provide such a total ab workout from a comfortable seated position.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Warranty Agreement
Best Fitness Cross Trainer Elliptical
The new BFCT1 Elliptical Cross Trainer provides a non-impact cardio workout in a very compact space. The synchronized arms recruit your upper body providing a total body workout. Eight levels of smooth magnetic resistance give all users challenging workouts. The LCD console offers feedback for time, distance, speed, calories and heart rate. Transport wheels allow anyone to move the unit easily. Elliptical trainers are the hottest cardio products in the market today, and the BFCT1 is an outstanding entry level option for this category.
- 3’x4′ footprint
- 106 lbs
- 225 lb. weight capacity
- Compact and stable
- Eight levels of magnetic resistance
- Contact HR readout
- Five panel feedback LCD display
The console informs the user with valuable information about the workout and allows the user to control workout resistance levels. Please become familiar with the console before your first exercise session. The display is able to be programmed to establish customized workout goals. The BFCT1 gives users the power to control their workout time, distance travelled and total calorie loss.
BODYFAT, BMI &BMR
The BFCT1 console has the ability to measure a person’s BODYFAT, BMI and BMR. BMI (Body Mass Index) is a statistical measurement of body weight based on a person’s weight and height. Though it does not actually measure the percentage of body fat, it is used to estimate a healthy body weight and used as a diagnostic tool to identify weight problems. BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) determines your daily calorie needs.
The BFCT1 comes equipped with Heart Rate Contacts. The Heart Rate Contacts send your heart rate information to the console for processing. To measure Heart Rate, your hands need to firmly grasp the entire area of the Heart Rate Contact Sensors on both sides of the handlebar. There is no need to hold onto the contacts very tightly although holding onto the contacts loosely may produce a false readout.
|Dimensions||45 × 26 × 66 in|
This Warranty applies only in the United States to Cardio products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 5 years on the frame
- 5 years on motor (if applicable)
- 1 year on parts
- 1 year on electronics (if applicable)
- 3 months on wear parts (if applicable)
- 90 days on Labor.
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Best Fitness in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present Best Fitness with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY BEST FITNESS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BEST FITNESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. NEITHER BEST FITNESS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to Best Fitness branded products. Best Fitness neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
—Warranty is not applicable outside the United States— Before returning a product you must call Best Fitness at 1-800-556-3113 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. Best Fitness will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.