A993 45 DEG BACK HYPEREXTENSION
A hyperextension or back extension is an exercise that works the lower back as well as the mid and upper back, specifically the erector spinae.
The SportsArt A993 45-Degree Back Hyperextension is a commercial quality bench used to strengthen back muscles through flexion and extension movements. Depending on where the hips are placed in relation to the pads, the back, glutes and hamstrings can be worked out dynamically or isometrically. Made with high quality steel for stability and commercial strength padding and upholstery, this exercise back stretching bench can withstand heavy use in high client volume environments. The SportsArt A993 45-Degree Back Hyperextension accommodates a variety of heights by adjusting using a pop pin that slides along the frame tube.
- Configures in a flat, incline, or decline position
- Maintains precise stability even on uneven floor surfaces
- Resists scratches and dings with electrostatic powder coating
- Adjusts height setting with a pop pin that slides the frame tubing in place
- Securely positions the feet by swivelling and holding the legs in place comfortably
- Welded steel frame adjusts to accommodate user size
- Heavy-duty vinyl cushions
|Unit Weight||92.4 lbs / 42 kg|
|Dimensions||54 x 23 x 28 in / 138 x 80 x 62 cm|